APICOM is based on a regular radio transmission of bus arrival times at stops. Wait times and messages are displayed in different formats. Standard radio remote controls for visually impaired people trigger the voice announcement of the displayed information.
- Anti-reflective glass and permanent night lighting or on presence detection, which offer a very high contrast even in full sun, as well as excellent readability with viewing angle of +/- 80 °.
- Different fonts available to compose the information to display.
- Flashing LEDs to signal the imminent arrival of buses.
- Possibility to display service messages and contextual QR codes.
- At bus stops
- Installation on isolated poles, totems or bus shelters
- Multiple lines and display capabilities
- Ultra low power consumption
- Innovative visual impact for bus and coach lines
- Voice messages triggered with radio remote controls for visually impaired people
A complete product range
APICOM information signs come in several formats depending on the type of stop to be equipped.
Two power modes are offered:
Signs with integrated solar panel and rechargeable batteries
Autonomy : 10 years
Signs with non rechargeable batteries
Autonomy: See table below