SATEL Easy-Proof 1W is based on Satelline Easy and is ideally suited for harsh environmental or weather conditions. Classified with an IP69 protection rating, it has been designed to be totally dustproof, submersible and withstand high water pressure.
SATEL Easy-Proof is equipped with a state-of-the-art radio transceiver, whose main characteristics are :
- Switching band : 330 … 420 MHz or 403 … 473 MHz
- Adjustable radio frequency (TX, RX or TX / RX) by software, SL commands and list of predefined channels
- Channel spacing configurable at 12.5, 20 or 25 kHz
- Configurable transmission power : 100, 200, 500 or 1000 mW
- Sensitivity up to -114dBm
- Power supply : +6…+30 Vdc.
- Radio speed up to 19200 bits/s
The radio modem is configured using a PC, using a standard terminal or the SATEL configuration manager. LEDs provide real-time status for rapid analysis and diagnosis of data exchanges.
The SATEL Easy-Proof modem includes advanced addressing, repetition and routing features. It is possible to simply create networks in bus, star or extended topology. Automatic routing offers an overhop function that is particularly useful for managing mobile devices.
The SATEL Easy-Proof modem is compatible with SATELLINE series modems (3AS included) and SATEL radio modules.
It is compatible with the Pacific Crest-4FSK / GMSK / FST and TRIMTALK450s protocols.