The SATELLINE Easy-Pro is equipped with a state-of-the-art transceiver, whose main characteristics are :
- Large switching band : 403…473 MHz
- Adjustable radio frequency (TX, RX or TX / RX) by software, SL commands and list of predefined channels
- Channel spacing configurable at 12.5, 20 or 25 kHz
- Configurable transmission power : 10, 20, 25 or 35W
- Sensitivity up to -114dBm
- Power supply : +9…+16 Vdc.
- Radio speed up to 19200 bits/s
The radio modem is configured using a PC, using a standard terminal or the SATEL configuration manager. LEDs provide real-time status for rapid analysis and diagnosis of data exchanges.
SATEL Easy-Pro has an optional LCD screen and push buttons for easy configuration without any other equipment. It becomes a very useful tool for the evaluation and qualification of radio links with the measurement of the radio field level in reception and the level of radio noise in the channel.
The SATELLINE Easy-Pro modem is particularly suitable for outdoor use under a variety of weather conditions: according to IP67, the case and connectors are waterproof and dust-proof.
The SATELLINE Easy-Pro modem includes advanced addressing, repetition and routing features. It is possible to simply create networks in bus, star or extended topology. Automatic routing offers an overhop function that is particularly useful for managing mobile devices.
SATELLINE Easy-Pro integrates FEC error correction function, to improve the quality of reception.
The SATELLINE Easy-Pro modem is compatible with the SATELLINE series modems (3AS included). It is compatible with the Pacific Crest-4FSK / GMSK / FST and TRIMTALK450s protocols.