PRIOCOM is a complete system designed to give public transport vehicles priority at traffic lights.
It is an opened product, based on normalized radio transmission of the bus arrival time prediction to the next traffic lights. The transmitted arrival times are calculated from models that are corrected at each moment according to the events encountered by vehicles in the approach phase. Traffic lights controllers can then deform their cycle and make the passage of vehicles coincide with a phase of green.
PRIOCOM is a tool that allows you to devote the time saved by crossing intersections to different needs:
- Improve the regularity of public transport vehicles
- Increase the average commercial speed of the vehicles
- Take into account the hazards met by the vehicles during the approach phase
- Maintain the intervals between the transport vehicles
- Favor directions and destinations according schedules and types of days
- Prioritize different lines and improve the efficiency of the system for the strongest lines.
- Measure the performances obtained and report on the efficiency of the system
- Propose automatically more pertinent approach models.
Priocom is a solution:
- Increase of commercial speed of 10 to 15%
- Improvement of regularity up to 25%
- No impact on the circulation of other vehicles
- System dedicated to the traffic regulation
- BRT, share and dedicated lanes…
- Hierarchical organization of bus and tramway services
- Traffic lights junctions, roundabouts, tramway lights
- Traffic light controller interfaces: DIASER, R09.16, logical signals …
- Emergency vehicles, fire department vehicles
- Profitable and quick return on investment
- A contribution for the comfort for all the passengers
- Reduction of the fuel consumption
- Quick to install, no roadworks
- Automatic adjustment of the system’s efficiency
- Operational alarms
- Periodical performance reports