The SATELLINE Easy is equipped with a state-of-the-art radio transceiver, whose main characteristics are :
- Switching bands : 330 …420 MHz or 403…473 MHz
- Adjustable radio frequency (TX, RX or TX / RX) by software, SL command and list of predefined channels
- Channel spacing configurable at 12.5, 20 or 25 kHz
- Configurable transmission power : 10, 100, 200, 500 or 1000 mW
- Sensitivity up to -114dBm
- Power supply : either 3..9 Vdc or 6..30Vdc
The radio modem is configured using a PC, using a standard terminal or the SATEL configuration manager. LEDs provide real-time status for rapid analysis and diagnosis of data exchanges.
SATELLINE Easy has an optional LCD screen and push buttons for easy configuration without any other equipment. It becomes a very useful tool for the evaluation and qualification of radio links with the measurement of the radio field level in reception and the level of radio noise in the channel.
The SATELLINE Easy modem includes advanced addressing, repetition and routing features. It is possible to simply create networks in bus, star or extended topology. Automatic routing offers an overhop function that is particularly useful for managing mobile devices.
The SATELLINE Easy modem is compatible with SATELLINE series modems (3AS included) and SATEL radio modules, and with complementary equipment such as SATELLINK.
It is compatible with the Pacific Crest-4FSK / GMSK / FST and TRIMTALK450s protocols.
The SATELLINE Easy is available as an IP67 product, with output power up to 25W : SATELLINE Easy-Pro.
It is also available in an OEM module version : SATELLINE M3-TR1.